PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Sunday, November 1, 2009

TRUNK 'R TREAT AT FBC COPPELL

On Halloween night we enjoyed the festivities at our church's third annual Trunk 'R Treat event. Bounce houses, food, LOTS of candy and plenty of costumes...what more could you want?? I think the kids have enough candy to last until next year! The kids had a great time going car to car "trick or treating".  When we pulled in to the church this morning Grayson looked at Jessie and said, "well, only 364 more days until we get to do it again Jessie!". I can't even think about that right now since I was the coordinator for the event. I don't remember the last time I came home so tired! I was in bed by 9:30 last night and slept until 9:00 this morning!!! That never happens!

Our trunk theme was a pirate treasure chest...


Ahoy!


Grayson is kind of camouflaged in this picture in all black, but he's there!


He ate 3 sausages on a stick! YUCK!


It took us forever to get them to smile!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

I sure love those sweet girls!