PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SEPTEMBER 25th - Our Baby Turns 4!

It's a big day in our house! Not only did Jessie turn 4, but she got her very first haircut. Yes, her first. Clearly we have issues with cutting her pretty hair. Afterall, that is kind of Jessie's "thing". She is known for her hair.

She did a great job at the salon. I took her to Drake's where I get my haircut. Patricia has done my hair since we moved here and I wouldn't dream of letting anyone else near Jessie's hair. Jessie did a great job, sitting in the chair like the big 4 year old that she is. And, of course, Patricia did not dissapoint us. Jessie's hair looks great!

BEFORE
AFTER...5 inches taken off
Loving the salon expierience...




Jessie and Patricia after the 'style'

3 comments:

Lisa said...

she is beautiful. Reminds me of my Kendall (the girl) ...and Grayson is handsome as ever!!

Rosemond said...

Looks great!

jrodges said...

Gorgemous! ;)