PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Thursday, May 22, 2008

You're not going to my birthday party...

This is Jessie's famous line right now when she gets mad at me. I have been officially uninvited about 13 times now. I don't think she realizes that without me, there is no party! It was quite pitiful tonight when she said it as she was crying, holding her stuffed dog and cat, standing in the middle of the kitchen. Oh, the mind of a three year old!

1 comment:

Pat Green said...

Hey Angie...
My daughter Michelle sent me here....lol...I hope you are all doing well.. your little boy reminds me of Shane when he was little..
send me some pictures of your family...And how is your mom ?
my e-mail address is
patgryn1946@aol.com
..disregard the bellsouth one.
Pat