PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE...

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." -John Wesley

Monday, March 3, 2008

Career Change

Well, I started my new job today at ARKRAY. They are a manufacturer of diabetic glucose monitors. I will still be selling to nursing homes, so I will still be in my comfort zone somewhat. I did the administrative training today and I am a bit overwhelmed. I know it will be a great job once I get going, but I guess I have forgotten how stressful starting over can be. Afterall, I was with Novartis for eight years. I certainly realize how much I took for granted that I knew it all!!

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

You are gonna rock! No worries...God led you to a change for a reason!